Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

They haven’t embraced the new normal yet

Random TFK poster in private group: We will have way too much for them. I can’t see any possible way they can live with us. And it will be sweet watching us destroy them, as they are cunts to a man. I fucking love beating them.

Same Random TFK poster on hurling championship thread: This game could go either way. I’d make them slight favourites as I think they have a better balance to their team and have confidence after the win on Saturday. But I’m just looking forward to the contest. They’re a fine team and have good supporters, may the best team win.

6 Likes

Is Tipp’s any better?

If the PM fucntionality was disabled by @Rocko for a few weeks it would be a significant blow to the momentum Limerick have built up

8 Likes

Operation Telegram is ready to be deployed :wink:

1 Like

:popcorn:

My man on the ground confirms this.

Tipp v Galway i assume?

I suppose given the lack of gate reciepts they want to have one in each province to spread the wealth

You’d have Limerick lads getting white boards delivered to their houses by IKEA and sending each other screenshots of their team lineups and tactical set ups via WhatsApp.

All that said:

Me on the hurling championship thread - Davy just needs another year to refine the sweeper system.

Me on the Wexford’s hurling woes private group - What the fuck is Davy at? He needs to go if he can’t be arsed broadening the panel or developing the game plan.

2 Likes

Waterford Clare I’d expect.

Which one?

1 Like

No lights in Tullamore as well. LED lights in OMP are off the chain.

That’s basically the limerick pm group. All reminding each other not to be sucked into a debate or be made look foolish As well. A few “I’m predicting limerick to lose on the hurling thread but we will win easily on Sunday” thrown in as well.

1 Like

The Gaelic Grounds in Limerick will host Galway v Tipperary at 1.15pm this Saturday in the All-Ireland Hurling Championship quarter-finals, live on RTÉ2.

Then attention turns to Páirc Uí Chaoimh in Cork for Waterford v Clare at 3.45pm.

𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 will be live and exclusive on Sky Sports Mix next Saturday!

Surely Tipp Galway should be in the evening

No its on at 1.15 mate, it says it right there.

After last year’s anomaly, its back to the Leinster team being forced to travel to face a Munster team in their own province in a quarter final.

I’m seething so I am

“Should” being the key word in my post