Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Limerick have never lost a game that he has refereed

Fake news surely?!

I don’t believe so. Our former county chairman Tom Cunningham was roaring it at him at the top of his voice in Walsh Park, last May.

3 Likes

Yeah, he cost ye the game that day alright…

3 Likes

That’s definitive then.

The quarter-final appointments will likely indicate who is in pole position to get the final.

Right now, Colm Lyons is in pole position but it’s unlikely he’ll be appointed to ref Waterford two weeks in a row. Likewise, James Owens won’t be appointed to Tipp v Galway.

That leaves Sean Cleere (won’t get the final), Johnny Murphy, the perpetual linesman Paud Dwyer or that clown Keenan as possibles.

If Tipp are beaten on Saturday either Fergal Horgan or Lyons will get the final.

Kilkenny won’t let Horgan ref a final against Limerick

Elvis

Are you a referee ??

Tell him nothing @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr

They’ll give it to Michael Duignan

1 Like

That’ll be end of the tactics board

1 Like

And sky sports

“It’s supposed to be for water Marty”

:laughing:

1 Like

This means more…

2 Likes

He’s an All Star you ignoramus

Waterford is where the real value lies.

In fairness I think he scored the best hurling goal I’ve ever seen on Saturday night.

4 Likes

Ah twas a cracker as Frank Carson would say

I absolutely hate Tipperary, I despise them. Don’t mind any other county. I’ve never supported Tipp in my life but I’d like to see them win on Saturday as I’d much rather be playing them again than Galway.

3 Likes

I think a hard game and a 6 day turn around v an improving Clare . Add in Fives being out and I think Clare are decent value at 15/8 .

2 Likes