Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Go way outa that. Limerick would beat the pick of what’s left.

The championship could do with an auld Colin Lynch affair

My challenge to the forum is to pick a best of what’s left XV to take down this all conquering Limerick team.

Limerick are in fellas heads. It’s absolutely incredible to watch this.

No Challenge
Just pick the Limerick subs and fil in the gaps from the 10 lads that were left at home to watch the Munster final.

2 Likes

Ah now that’s a bit arrogant. Tony Kelly would make the cut as an impact sub when the game opens up

1 Like

Woah, Limerick heads are swelling to dangerous levels and it needs immediate medical attention really

:musical_note: We’re in your heeeeaaad, in your heeeeeeaddd, Casey, Casey, Peter Case Case Case Casey… :musical_note:

3 Likes

Have you had a bang in the head?

Oh it’s you again. I thought you’d be keeping your head down for a while.

1 Like

The crash this year if we are caught will be even worse than last

Relieved he’s been found. Was getting worried.

They love their traditional music in Clare and they love their fairy trees

1 Like

That behind him is Lonely Planets only recommendation for Ireland for 2021. We might send a few stragglers up to Kinvara after they’ve taken in the beauty

1 Like

Is he up there looking for sliotars?

1 Like

Lonely Planet will have only one recommendation for Ireland going forward - sitting on a rock in Lahinch looking out into the sea*

*Only for four weeks of the year

Once there’s no song released, suits bought or crowds there to roar when we come out i can’t see it

2 Likes

The Corrigan brothers need to be bound and gagged until the championship is over

1 Like

If only the Limerick fellas had as much confidence :pensive:

Bullshit. Limerick lads are right to embrace their superiority.

2 Likes