Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Yes but the way to beat Clare is to take on their full backline and Waterford will leave them off the hook like Wexford in that regard.

Clare don’t lack the physicality to live with Galway or whoever else especially with David Mcinerney and Shanagher probably replacing Reidy and Guilfoyle

Indeed, Clare are massively improved physically since the Davy era. Couldn’t live with limerick but probably enough to match up reasonably well with the rest of the remaining teams.

We will see buddy. It will be very close but you are right Waterford dont have a match winner close to goal. It will be a game

i just read through the thread and tbf there is alot of lads need to grow up. a lad abusing another manager its shite, more so from his own county after winning an AI. I’m on davys side on this one. few lads have shown themselves up, esp any of the limerick clique

1 Like

Waterford pretty much matched Limerick for physicality I thought

100%.

The big differentiation again was the power off the bench.

I’d say the last time limerick were outscored in the last 15 minutes was the 2018 all ireland final

Maybe Cork last year at GG ??

Yeah or Tipp in the group but I think we were generally behind all day both days

The Tipp in the group to be fair was a dead rubber and a day of my life I won’t get back .

1 Like

The only game I’ve wilfully not gone to in my life

1 Like

Which character from “The Wire” would best do a job for Clare at #11?

18 Likes

That’s two of the limerick clique rattled to their very core today. Surprised that one of the senior brass would be sinking to these levels.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that 15 wont be starting.

1 Like

Thats 3 now.

1 Like

They are getting jittery

you’re like claude makelele. you’re fucking everywhere

Please distinguish from limerick supporters and the limerick pm group members going forward.

Who knows - I think Shanagher will replace Guilfoyle if his hamstring is ok and there is a good chance David Mc replaces one of O’Halloran, Fitzgerald or Reidy. The rest will be the same.