Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

2011? My first Warwickshire final. The two reds were after 20 mins or so and out of nowhere :grinning:

1 Like

Twas hardly twenty minutes. It was bizarre. I was laughing with Vaughan on the way home after. He was wondering could he/we appeal his red card. I said he could have got two red cards for that. Was it crehan ?
Neither was “that kind of player”. From neighbouring parishes too iirc.

It’s raw mate those lads are ating

Tipp and Clare victories today I reckon.

Hopefully we get two cracking games.

Yea it was. Ah He always has that in him if you poke him enough. Hoey only delighted to walk the two of them too!

It was, like you say, straight out of nowhere. I still have an oul chuckle thinking about it. The two boyos didn’t hang about with the “hold me back lads”

Wouldnt agree, Lyons hit 1-2 against Cork and Barron got three that day but Lyon’s scores came from advanced positions from what I remember, not much aside from that. I’d be very happy if Kevin Moran, Dillon etc are shooting regularly from 70 yards plus today

Dillon got a couple of peaches against Limerick

I like Dillon, he is a great worker. Every team needs a chap like him.

1 Like

Hes some size of a lad to be playing midfield senior intercounty and theres no end to him.

Could never understand Waterford peoples dismissal of him

Has hurling smarts aswell. A very underrated hurler.

If John McGrath is dropped, our scoring power is really diminished considering Bubbles absence too.

Squeaky bum time

What channel is this on?

RTE2

1 Like

I’m not sure Henry has got the coat choice right here. Derek and Joanne both look stunning

The scarf :smiley:

Fuck Tipp

2 Likes