Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Pity we had a hobbled TK from early on.

1 Like

There was absolutely no need to kick that ball

1 Like

Massive advantage for the teams coming out of the quarter finals with momentum

Limerick will be caught cold again this year.

And Wexford kept Davy on for another year??

Credit to Waterford’s forwards they are far better than I give them credit for. We left too many scores behind us second half and coughed up way too many east one where our backs failed to do bread and butter stuff. With Kelly hobbled we just lacked the X factor to lift what is a very honest but limited team.

4 Likes

We need him in back in Tipp

Didn’t see it. How was Austin Gleeson today?

In fairness Waterford forwards got more ball today than they have in all of last 3 years

Defeat is never nice but Lohan got a good look at some lads and got the team playing for him …2021 is only around the corner … Conlan back will add a lot and if he can keep Kelly playing at this level they’ll have a shot against most teams. . Hayes and Taylor got some nice run outs and should be all the better for it. I think Munster will be a real bear pit next year if normal summer championship returns.

@Big_Dan_Campbell what club is Taylor and how old is he? I know he was with the 21s around 2017? -but cant recall him getting much time with seniors prior to this year?

Sky just described Limerick v Galway as a mid western derby.

I’m not having that.

2 Likes

Waterford to beat Limerick in the final. WF currently 7/1 with Paddy Power…put the house on them.

A masterclass in internetting from @Fagan_ODowd. I’d say the wily old fox knew rightly that Waterford have a far superior team to Clare and would ultimately beat them pulling up. He led the excitable Clare lads on a merry dance.

2 Likes

Barron motm?

With the short turnaround to the 2021 championship you may not see many if any managerial changes. Not long enough to make any meaningful change.

Surely advantage provincial winners in the semi finals. Waterford & Galway will both be on the third slog in a row next weekend.

League is due to start end of February so squads will probably be back training straight after Christmas.

Wexford started today. Davy had them doing a double session this morning.

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like