Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Hello Jay.

17 points in the 2nd half for Waterford is a ridonkulous return

Hello Tom

Is your own county still left in the championship mate?

Cahill joining Kiely here on the panel members left at home, fair play.

@Fagan_ODowd might be supping from that Waterford whiskey before the year is out yet.

We see how goes next week. 1 half out of 3 matches, still a way to go to being back to as brilliant as he was. And I say that as a fan of his.

In the words of Brian Lohan, emmm ehhh emmm ehhh they are

1 Like

Hard luck to yourself, and the other Tipp lads. Plenty of mistakes on both sides, but considering how slippy the surface was I thought it was a cracking match. In the melting pot until the last puck. Barrett’s sending off was very very harsh. I’ve watched the first yellow card back a few times now and can see nothing in it. Concannon is not an easy lad to mark while on a yellow.

If I’m not mistaken, that might be the first time Galway has bested a Sheedy-managed Tipp in Championship.

Nobody would begrudge Waterford an all Ireland. I mentioned back around 2017 here that there was real potential for a spread of all Ireland winners (like in the 90s for example) and had Galway, Limerick and Waterford all down as counties who could make a breakthrough.

Listen, I’d be happy with us playing Kilkenny every year in a final and winning half of them, but it’ll do no fucking good for the game.

Of the teams left I would like Waterford to do it this year.

6 Likes

Waterford looked good today, they’ll be warm favourites next Saturday evening.

1 Like

A Kilkenny man :clap:- the forum badly needs another one

Waterford and Galway look odds on.

1 Like

The GAA and Department of Health must be hoping that Galway or Limerick win the All Ireland.

It would be difficult to enforce Social Distancing rules if a new team like Waterford or Kilkenny won Liam McCarthy.

1 Like

They have one hand on Liam already

1 Like

Be god I’m not

Ah no, Kilkenny surely and the little wizard Hogan

Paddy Power prices it, Kilkenny 4/6, Waterford 6/4.

To win All Ireland:
Limerick - Evens
Galway 3/1
Kilkenny 7/2
Waterford 7/1

That will be 3 weeks in a row for Galway and Waterford

That has mostly worked against teams in the past

Cody will be licking his lips at the amount of high ball Shanagher won aginThe Waterford fullback line …

2 Likes