Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I’m glad I set that up for you, I was worried nobody might.

Jesus

1 Like

You on your knees saying a few prayers there?

Give it a rest ffs.

What’s up bro?

Mate?

Did any Tipperary panelist wives or GF’s get a dig last night?

1 Like

Not in my gaff anyway.

Shut your foul gob so.

1 Like

Change the record

Exactly

That was a very nasty thing to insinuate about some great Gaels. You hate to see it on the internet.

Cahill will do 1 more year with Waterford and take over reins in Tipp in 2022 before anyone can make a fuck out of his underage all Ireland winning sides. Sheedy will give it 1 more rattle. Makes sense too with new season nearly upon us and no time to really implement change. Most if not all players will be back too. I’d fancy Waterford to do a number on Kilkenny next week.

1 Like

:smiley:

With Tipperary out Harry can concentrate on his favourite pastime. Limerick.

1 Like

I think you are right. The 7/1 is tempting, if Limerick win they are still likely to be 4/1 to win it out in the final.

Liam Cahill has saved Hurling 2020.

An unfancied Tipp side got pummeled by a star studded Cork 2 years ago in munster final. Cahill flipped that result on its head and won AI final to same opposition. He has shown he can learn from provincial defeats before.I think 6/4 to beat Kilkenny is the best 6/4 bet I have seen all year. I dont rate Kilkenny at all. They scraped home against an average Dublin. Galway were 6 or 7 points better than them in large parts of Leinster final but inexplicably threw it away. I’d fancy Waterford by 4 or 5 points.

3 Likes

Underrating any KK team isn’t a wise stance.

Cahill and more so Bevans are key in that they’ll have their homework done. 6/4 is value but KK are KK and won’t lie down for anyone.

1 Like

Logic might suggest that but logic doesn’t factor in the Waterford mindset when playing Kilkenny.

1 Like

Yeah history tells us never to write them off. They will not go down easy but I think if Galway meet them again they beat them too.