Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Limerick lads slagging the Galway accent.

You could not make it up.

6 Likes

Impressive organization being shown by the Galway lads here. The INTERNET victory will be hard fought here

There’s a lovely bit of bile in here already.

1 Like

I agree with everything else you are saying but a point of order here, any team at this level who doesn’t get performances out of 5 or so of their starters would tend to find themselves in a spot of bother. Now carry on please

1 Like

Fuck out of it you - this is whest of the Shannon business.

Fuck off. You high tailed it to Cork.

1 Like

Did I not tell you to fuck away out of it?

That man’s DNA comes from the real home of hurling, where it all began. There is more hurling in him, than every one of ye watery Limerick gobshites put together. Now back the fuck off.

2 Likes

:clap::clap:

He was telling anyone that would listen he was a Dub earlier — He’s Galway now … A pig in lipstick is still a pig.

1 Like

Mid-West derby according to Sky Sports with Ollie Canning looking on.

The Canning’s will always know what way their cake is buttered.

1 Like

There’s a man here for any man

2 Likes

I’m proud of my Galway forefathers. It’s a mystical place. No cunt is proud of a Limerick heritage. Nobody would mention it.

Yup outta that!!!

Let’s all be friends lads. Let’s have a drink together.

Cc @caulifloweredneanderthal . This one’s for you kid. Congrats

3 Likes

The armies of Europe shouted ‘for Limerick’ for generations as the exiled son’s of Eireann charged into battle for France and Spain so one day they could walk on Irish soil again …

Galway might be ‘mystical’ - But Limerick is for real kid. We are a city well versed in the art of war. You lads can sit around passing joints, stroking your beards and fiddling with your flutes - We’re 10 pints, a garlic chip and a smack in the mouth if you give any handy talk.

26 Likes

Yes, so mystical they managed to disappear during the War of Independence and in several All Ireland Finals since.

Fuck away out of it mush

1 Like

I thought Cu Chulainn was the main man in that regard

Lads,
Can we all agree on one thing before this goes any further?

FUCK TIPP

7 Likes