Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Now that all the games from here on in will be on good pitches Limerick won’t have as much of an advantage

1 Like

Lookit we may as well throw our hats at it tbh.

The Galway boys are shitting it :laughing:

Galway CBs soloing up the field and losing possession is a unique trait of ours, going back decades.

2 Likes

Herity also has a team based on a majority of Naas players who have been the best team in Kildare for many years but have repeatedly failed to play to their potential. That ties into your point, flashy players short on character.

The only negative about the weekends hurling results is that they mean there’s no need for Darren Frehill to oversee one final draw in the 2020 championships.

I suppose you could almost say its a little tradition of ours.

1 Like

Shitting what? We left ye at it for 65 minutes in 2018, then decided to hurl for the last 10 and ye fell over the line. Yere chokers, always were and always will be. Bring it on ye cunts.

8 Likes

Let’s not forget that imbecile Owens. I’m.sure JP is making the necessary phone calls to put him in place again #dynasty

“Ye are chokers and that match ye beat us in proves it” has to be a new level of stupidity.

Ye’re record in finals is unreal in fairness

We have great time for our Galway brothers.

2 Likes

Harmless sorts

He ll have that thrown back at him a fair bit over the next few years.
Limerick have the potential to win multiple All Irelands over the next 5 years or so but I certainly don’t see them doing it consecutively.
Waterford in fact look like they may evolve into one of the biggest thorns in their side during the same period.

This one was it?

2 Likes

My word, the Galway ladeens have crumbled here a week out, I didn’t expect this until the Thursday at least

Of we don’t win it, and Waterford don’t win it, and Kilkenny don’t win it, I’d like Galway to win it

2 Likes

When are limerick posters going under the bed this time? Can’t risk the players hearing an online roar #dynasty

5 Likes

The only dynasty ye’ll have in Galway is if ye open another shite nightclub down Shop St and ye wouldn’t even be able to pronounce it correctly

#dynishtee

2 Likes

Dr Balbec is going to pull the plug tonight. He won’t be happy with the numbers. We won’t knock any craic out of them for the week.

6 Likes