Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Why did your lot run from their mystical celtic paradise?

In other words we got nathin

3 Likes

It’ll be a real test of NOGRA’s online stamina. They’ve only just got over the Dentonettes yesterday and their pockets are still warm from Richie Hogan putting his hand in it the week before.

It’s fascinating to watch. Yesterday they were pissing their e-pants as they huffed and puffed past 14 man Tipp, now they think they can beat Limerick? :rollseyes: Foolish Crustys

Commissar @balbec must be fuming that some of the grunts have broken rank and engaged in conversation. The PMs will be flying.

2 Likes

I watched a bit of the 2018 final back again there, waiting for the Sunday Game. Fuck it but it must have been a very sad day for Gerry McInerney, to sit in the stand and watch his ladeen get horsed around the place like that.

I suppose the Galway lads will start bitching about the ref on thursday

By a young fella

Any Galway man fancy giving evens on Limerick to win the game. Money where ye’re mouths are now boys. If we say a monkey at evens should keep it interesting, any takers? @Copper_pipe can hold the funds.

Don’t you have a book to be reading?

They’re all crusties, they haven’t that type of coin

Calm down JP.

Give them until next Friday they’ll have to do a spell of busking in Eyre Shquare during the week first

1 Like

Sure money is the only reason ye are competitive. If it was a fair game and neither county was doped financially I’d take your bet but you’re big money backing you

1 Like

Pat McDonagh defeated Ronald McDonald in the courts, money is no issue for ye

1 Like
1 Like

Is money the only reason we have more hurling All Ireland’s than ye also.

Money and refs

I’d say yere close ties to the orange order was a factor

Who will be the refs next weekend?

2 from Owens, Horgan & Lyons I presume? They’re all alright in fairness.