Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

If Gilbert O Sullivan dies in the next week or two ye will be unnavigable.

I can only name 4. They all border Tipperary

We’re projected to win 7 per decade now so should hit the front before we are all dead…provided we aren’t divided

We?

I get ya… Secret… Il say no more

You must be mixing me up with someone else… I do my own thing.

Limerick pal

Where do you play?

1 Like

interacting with that muppet will bring you no joy

3 Likes

Conor Sheehan is on the panel to afaik.

If the championship starts early next year and is finished by July then Pauric Mahony will unlikely be recovered in time for next year either.

Say no more… Loose lips sink ships and all that… Loud and clear pal

Fuck off you Cork window licker

2 Likes

With Bennett on the frees I’m not sure Pauric does enough in open play on or off the ball to justify a place in the starting 15. I couldn’t imagine him drifting into a position like Jack Fagan took for the third goal.

The Limerickshire crowd turned on @Fagan_ODowd there over a harmless comment. Nerves are frayed already.

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. It seems you have to buy into Cahill’s plan or you are not needed at all. No fluting around or coaxing lads to go training etc.
Mahony was the captain this year and was playing the challenges up until his injury. But Bennett’s form on frees and in general play has been superb in the championship so far. Delighted for him but having a fit Mahony would be huge for the team or the squad heading into an AI semi final. It’s not to be.

I have seen him in clips in the background at all games so far so Cahill obviously wants / values having him around as he is bringing him at a time numbers are restricted.

Do it for Chris Doran.

1 Like

Brendan Bowyer and we can hucklebuck our way over the bridge and up to the bandstand in Ballybricken.

This deserved a lot more likes :laughing:

A monkey is 500e right?
Jaysus that’s a lot of money