Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Bennett is a dark horse for HOTY. De Burca getting a lot of praise justifiably but Bennett has been exceptional

Horgan is to ref kk V wat and Owens to ref lím V gal. I presume that means Lyons will get the final

Advantage Waterford

1 Like

Johnny Murphy will get the final

How can Horgan be allowed ref a match of this importance when a former teammate is one of the managers involved? Pretty sure they were on a Tipp u21 panel together circa 98

Has this fella sobered up yet?

3 Likes

Who is this no mark? @balbec you need to keep these fellas on a tighter leash

1 Like

@balbec has lost the dressing room, there fellas flailing all over the forum and it not even Tuesday

Bevans would have been of that vintage also.

Horgan is a few years younger than Bevans and Cahill so didn’t play underage with Tipp together. Also from a different division in Tipp also
Could actually work against Waterford with Horgan overtly not wanting to show any perceived bias

Cahill was over 21 in 98 I’d say. He played in the senior Munster final in 96, which was the same year that Horgan was the minor goalie.

3 Likes

Horgan was a minor in 96, Cahill was 19.

He went full tilt in fairness and there was no takers from GY…

… Advantage Limerick

This could be spoken about in the same way Graeme Mulcahy barging at Coleman with the hurley is… A statement of intent

Cahill and Beevans were minor 95 and u21 in 98. Horgan minor in 96 and 97, won the minor all Ireland in 96.

1 Like

How needy

Be certain that u21 programme is from 97 and the minor 96.
Point being or question rather, was Horgan on the u21 1998 panel?

500? That wouldn’t even pay to stitch a finger

5 Likes

If you want you can use the 500 you owe me to take on the bet :wink:

That money is resting in my account

1 Like