Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

It’s like the start of the Clare-Waterford game from 1998. Galway and Limerick lads swinging wildly and not giving an inch. You’d have to wonder who will acquire the role of Colin Lynch in this online battle. A small price to pay for a place in the All-Ireland final on the 2nd Sunday in December.

He’s a pound shop Austin Gleeson

1 Like

It is time to pick up your guitar as you obviously have not one iota about hurling. Limerick by ten.

Wexford didn’t score any goals against Laois or Kilkenny in Leinster in 2001 but then caught fire with 4 goals I think against Limerick in the QF, 3 goals against Tipp in the drawn semi-final and then were beaten out the gate in the replay.

Hayes is not fit to lace Joe Cannings boots and well you know it

1 Like

And Galway arent good enough for Joe. That man should have 6 or 7 all irelands.

Theres a lot to unpack in this frankly bizzarre intrusion

1 Like

A head shot which Andy Lee would be proud of there!! :boxing_glove:

He is one of the greatest, no doubt about it. Time passes for all great players.

Hayes plays well in flashes but disappears from games at will. Not a bad hurler but should never be confused with a great one

Ye should have one for what ye did to the poor jewish community in Limerick.

1 Like

You’re so outraged by it you moved to Limerick

Is Kyler due his day in court soon lads? Did JP sort that out too I wonder.

Why can’t we all just be friends?

I live in Galway, Pal.

Fake news.

He’s on after Conor Waylin I think

1 Like

Did you move back? Fair play

1 Like

John Carroll was a fantastic minor, Bonny Kennedy corner forward also stood out that day from memory.

Ken was the stand out name for Waterford but outside Ken, Stephen ‘Buddy’ Curley from Tallow was a fine hurler