Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

The Galway lads have had a a collective avatar change.

Rattled. To. Fuck

These lads aren’t even in the twenty six. Just giving them a run out early in the week to keep them interested.

7 Likes

As The Rock used to say

“It doesn’t matter what way you want to price it up”

Jabroni

Once he gave the mixed grill in the Greenhills a mediocre review a year or two ago, they’ve been waiting in the long grass to pounce

4 Likes

Come back to me when you grow a pair

Limerick by 6, maybe 7. Ye’ll die with ye’re boots on though mate.

Oh the Galway boys, are you the one who smashes the guitars or is it another lad on here. I don’t spend enough time on here to care in truth.

That me buddy. Not that you care. Seen as you don’t spend any time on here. Just like you said.
When Joe Canning smashes in 3.12 on Sunday maybe you’ll care then

3 Likes

Better than Tipp 2006/07, Limerick 2014, Kilkenny circa 2003/2004, Cork 1995? Did Liam Cahill hurl much Senior with Tipp? Can’t remember him.

I think he was a sub in 01?

Very unseemly behaviour from the Galway and Limerick contributors. Conduct unbecoming. Contrast that with the dignified and mutually respectful manner in which the Kilkenny and Waterford contributors are conducting their discussions about their meeting on Saturday.

New money has no class

1 Like

I was at that myself. Ken was centre forward marking John Barrel. John had the better of that match up.

Cahill played in the senior game. Tipp were out the gate at half time. Shortly after the restart Cahill missed a gilt edged goal chance and Tipp lost their poise. Frankie Carroll came on and the rest is history. The last knock out Munster Final.

2 Likes

I am sure Camille Joe is likely to have his hands full with Kyle Hayes, we are sure to see his excellent movement and searing pace to great effect all day long :joy::joy::joy:.

12 Likes

Not for long enough - hurled up a storm for about 15 minutes at top of the right against Limerick in the Munster Championship in '96(I think). Got an All - star for it and it was the end of him.

Who’s Kyle Hayes?

A soon to be dual All Ireland winner.

I hear Kyle Hayes has trouble getting a table in Limericks restaurants these days. Don’t worry he’s welcome to the leftovers in Joes plush establishment, Joe’d be sound like that, he hates seeing a fella living off scraps

When Limerick do number ten next year we should get a star :star: on the jersey as an acknowledgement.