Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Are Limerick gonna win the football?

4 Likes

If they entered the football they’d probably win the damn thing.

You obviously don’t appreciate how special they are. Special in a positive way, not a Kyle Hayes way.

Hayes is poor lads, not an ounce of hurling in him. I must say that Hegarty has developed into a lovely hurler, does the simple things well. A very important player for ye.

Hayes was outstanding in 2018 but I’m not sure he has pushed on as much as was expected. I’ve expected Limerick to win the All-Ireland since the start of 2020 though and even with the loss of the Dow I’ll be sticking with my prediction.

Hego is a fine hurler

That boat has sailed. Tipp served the chance up to them on a platter and they choked.

Unreal how well he’s developed. Was playing football for Limerick as recently as 2015 and just seems to have added to his game steadily. Contributing plenty of scores now too.

He was absolutely rampant against Clare and Tipp last year mate. Ran riot both days. Was probably our best of the HF line v Kilkenny. Played well v Clare in second half of the game this year before being moved back to wing back v Tipp and slotting in seamlessly. He can’t do much else to be fair to him.

Big Joe Jnr will quieten him.

He’s good but he’s no Brian Concannon

1 Like

He disappeared fairly lively when he met a right team last year, a fairweather hurler

1 Like

When he went back and marked TJ Reid?

1 Like

:laughing:

You’ve the schedule cleared for the week I’d say.

Schedule :grinning:

This is the schedule

1 Like

O’Neill came out on top in the battle of the Eugenes at FF.

When he went hiding yes

This is absolutely fascinating to watch. It’s almost as if the Galway chaps are trying to mirror the ‘Great Omerta of August 2018’ with a co-ordinated attack. But in typical Galway fashion they’ve shot the load too early and are now swinging wildly :laughing:

Advantage Limerick :sunglasses:

1 Like

An avatar attack :grinning:

Fall in you fuck

The Galway lads only want to discuss hurling from what I can see. The Limerick lads throwing up pictures and making misogynistic comments.

3 Likes