Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

The minor hurling replay was the curtain raiser to the replayed Meath v Mayo boxing match in 96

1 Like

What’s this?

The Galway lads are sound. Easily my favourite clique on the forum… It will make beating them hard but that’s just the way it goes.

They’re harmless enough and great lads for a few pinteens.

He was absolutely brilliant against Tipp last year to be fair. I can remember him rampaging through the middle for that second goal midway through the 2nd half of the Munster final. Didn’t notice him much against Waterford but I suppose he can’t be MOTM everyday and was playing in an unfamiliar wing-back role?

Pity he disappeared when they needed him most last year

Was working in Waterford today. They’re all quite confident of the win this Saturday. You’d have to respect that point of view.

I fancy ye to win by 4.

Likewise mate and we’re trying to keep ye on the straight and narrow here. True champions don’t go on about their greatness they just be.

The king be the king.

At least ye aren’t going about the charity work yere players do…

I’ve rode so many Galway women I’m practically brothers with them.

1 Like

We’ve agreed to disagree in relation to Biden and covid. The mood in the camp is good, and the lads are all ticking away nicely.

1 Like

7 (seven)

Choco’s woman on the far left. Nora Warts.

1 Like

We’re just playing our role kid.

You’d have the look of a traditional Galway man. Almost Spanish…

Cc @KinvarasPassion @Ambrose_McNulty

Is Seamus the dwarf still knocking around the town?

1 Like

It is quite the achievment for a Limerick buck to get the shift from a Galway girl, you’d have to respect that in fairness

1 Like

Wee Man hasn’t been seen in a while, the violent little bastard :rofl:

1 Like

How would ye know what true champions do?