Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Cringe

2 Likes

Just stick Kyler into #11 to put the fear of God into the Galway lads and the job will be OXO. Again.

they’re bate @balbec.

Leave 'em off to fuck

1 Like

Fuck up you gimp.

Reminiscent of Jurgen Klopp organizing a game against Benfica U23’s in preparation for Spurs playing style in the 2019 Champions League Final. Limerick aren’t far removed from having as intense an in-house game as Kilkenny 2006-2010.

2 Likes

Limericks subs wouldn’t be far off being the second best team in Ireland at this stage.

2 Likes

Pat Ryan, Séamus Flanagan and David Dempsey could be marquee forwards in any other county!

1 Like

They’d be the first names on the team sheet in most counties

3 Likes

They could be the first taken off as well.

You’re right there. Although in fairness, most counties don’t even play in the county senior hurling championship.

Donal Óg is still obsessed with Pat Ryan Simon, and I’m pretty sure it’s purely based on him running riot in the Fenway Classic rather than a real match.

Daly always mentions him too. Jaysus, Limerick have the like of Pat Ryan to bring on.

I mean it’s nothing to be writing home about but it’s the kind of effective propaganda that really cows the likes of @Bandage and @Fagan_ODowd.

Lobbing nash too I guess. He made a mockery of carkness that day. Most enjoyable part was there was some cork lads in front of us in the hill giving us abuse when they were well ahead. They walked out with their tails between their legs once it hit the back of the net

7 Likes

And won the free to put us a point up after Nickie’s save.

His finest hour in a Limerick jersey for sure; he mugged them off good and proper. Cahalane is still traumatised, poor fella.

2 Likes

I heard English needs to start at least one game to qualify for his All Ireland medal and they reckon this will the softest one to start him in.

7 Likes

McDonagh spends fuck all the tight cunt.

4 Likes

“Incredible”. “Rockets”. Hmmm.

He’s returning from a cruciate ligament tear, not a bang on the pinky.

1 Like

I read that second sentence in Dalo’s voice😅

1 Like

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/243903/contaminant-forces-arc-day-withdrawal-of-obrien-horses

You’d hope bad luck like this would never strike a hurling team. Taking care of thoroughbred horses and hurlers must be a constant worry for JP.