Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

That’s a serious team.

1 Like

Going for the jugular early. With that bench, I’d fancy Galway down the stretch if it’s still tight.

I seriously can’t see where the optimism is coming from for a Waterford win tomorrow.
I’ll spell it out.
KK got humiliated last September and now after regrouping,lo and behold they find themselves in a position,whereby they see a team,that for generations,shit their collective togs when they see the black and amber jersey,in their way to getting back to HQ for the big one.
Kilkenny will do enough to get by Waterford tomorrow and when they meet Galway in the final,they will eat them alive.
5 lonely long years is a lot of hurt to take.

They haven’t 36 All Ireland’s returned from a population of 90 odd thousand for nothing,lads😀

Hard to make a solid case for Galway on Sunday. Are they any better than they were in 2018? Limerick certainly look to be, while missing two of their full back line might offer some hope to Galway I think that is negated by the move of Hayes back to wing back which takes what was a strong line and makes it a better unit imho.

Galway do have a punchers chance as they have the physical and scoring power to do damage but can they bring a similar level of work rate which Kilkenny brought against limerick last year? Limerick to weather whatever Galway throw at them and win going away after the second water break.

The other game looks to a toss up, can Waterford maintain their energy levels the third week on the trot. Can Kilkenny be as economical with their scoring as they were in the Leinster final? I thought Cahill did a great job using the bench the last day against Clare, two subs on early in the second half and three brought on in the last ten to keep the work rate up. I’d give Waterford a tentative nod here if they can avoid leaking soft goals. But it will be tight.

1 Like

Doo doo doo doo doo Seamie Flanagan

15 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

He was a lovely stickman and an excellent underage hurler. Shame he never had that half yard of pace to really standout at intercounty level. Beautiful striker of a ball.

1 Like

He’ll plant a shoulder early to set the tone

Galways only chance is Limerick heads getting stuck in the turnstiles on the way in.

5 Likes

Limerick are full of shit.8 titles in over a hundred and twenty years and you have a jackass like Ciaran Carey mouthing off about dominating like Dublin are doing in the football​:grinning::grinning:
Tradition and breeding is what wins the LMC not talking through your hole.

We’ll see ye in the final shitbird

1 Like

One of the weaker benches we’ve had recently imo. Not a set forwards you’d want to be chasing a game with.

Only the seven on it from Na Piarsaigh and Kilmallock.

1 Like

No surprise to see Casey dropped.

He will be mom, he’s one of the best hurlers in the country

1 Like

The Dow was worth 5 points off the bench

2 Likes

Golway have 14 titles (9 bogball 5 hurling) out of a population of 258,000 people in over 120 years of GAA.That’s a shite return in anyone’s language.
(If I was looking to breed winners,I’d be heading elsewhere.The spunk is obviously watery there)
Probably too busy mending fishing nets and breaking picks off the stones when trying to sow a few spuds,the poor cunts.

You will in my bollix.Ye lads are a busted flush.

Too many distractions in Galway.

You’re not related to PM O’Sullivan per chance?