Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Waterford will probably need to be about 8 points a better team to just about fall over the line, a bit like 2017. I don’t sense any great optimism around Waterford. Just the usual fear and inferiority complex when it comes to facing Kilkenny.

1 Like

I’ve been told that O’Donovan from Doon is a distant cousin of mine.

Go Limerick!!

4 Likes

Who the fuck are you?

I’d agree.
Great auld spot for a few pints.Decent people as well.

Larry Murphy

The toy show is on ye shower of cunts.I may drop in tomorrow for a bit of gloating and banter and read the “Where the fuck did that performance come from” “wasn’t expecting that” “Cahill just got schooled by the master”
Usual stuff.
Goodnight ladies.

There’s going to be a sham flan supernova on Sunday

6 Likes

He was great for an auld goal or two as well.

Cooney not hurling well lately? He was iconic in 2017 as the Buff might say.

1 Like

Will the lack of crowd help Waterford if it’s tight coming into the last 10?

I reckon it definitely helped Cavan and Tipp last weekend anyway

He hasn’t hit a ball since 2017. Hopefully he can turn in on Sunday. He’s had enough chances since.

Flanagan in for Casey an interesting one. Maybe Limerick trying to get Daithi away from Gillane? He might have to pick up Flanagan now.

Conor only gets it up playing Wexford

Kiely won’t chance his best forward on Daithi. Wise too.

1 Like

Flanagan is back on form. Will give that Galway full backline plenty to think about back there.

Do they follow him etc, will be intriguing to watch.

1 Like

Id have starting casey. his work rate is close to mulcahys and hes a little genious. if dowling was still involved id start flanagan but all the other limerick forwards that can come on are pretty similar to casey.flanagan would have been something differernt. casey could actually have giving burke real probloms if stareted on him.

cc @Bod95 the fucking match ups in this game. Hegarty on Cooney is the big one. Metaphorically and literally. Could decide the game.

4 Likes

Hegarty vs Joe Cooney is a savage match up.

Have a feeling Tom Morrissey might have more freedom on the other side.

1 Like

Out of position perhaps, we ll see.

True they’ll both be motoring back and forward a huge match up and who wins it will be decisive to the result