A fine club hurler

All Ireland club winner.

1 Like

A fine club hurler.

Casey won’t play for Limerick again.

A fine inter County hurler

hell come on tomorrow and win the game

1 Like

He’ll come back around again I’m sure. As good a club hurler as him deserves another chance.

I rate Casey higher then Flanagan (no surprise) but Galway have only the one Daithi Burke and we now have two seriously physical lads in the full forward line, with Casey to come in.

Casey will be a great lad to come on and win a few soft frees when the game is won.

hes magic. youve no clue. please go away

Look it, he’ll get his chance again. Probably isn’t fair to drop him after only 2 or 3 starts. No shame in being dropped off that team though.

Casey is a better impact sub, think it suits us going with Flanagan to start on Sunday. Flanagan is on form and will thrive in the initial physical battles along with running all over the field and dragging one of the Galway lads with him.

Casey is a serious impact sub which we’ll need with 15 or 20 mins to go.

1 Like

differant players. but wheres the differant impact forward from the bench now. All similar, ryan, casey breen

will you be shouting us on bud?

I will. I’m a Limerick man

he is man, but you leave the same type of impact sub in the forwards with no dowling to come in, ya know

Dowling was a great young man

Christ. There’s a fair bit of want in the Limerick lads. They’ll be tagging some NFL jock quarterback a clip of the Cark game with #thetoughest. #theseladshavetoworkmonday desperately hoping for some recognition from a proper American from the telly.

2 Likes

good man. my bro is a Laois man 30 years does a lot of good work there.

He works in the prison?

1 Like