Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

:joy::joy::joy:

That last Austin point was for Jackie.

1 Like

Mayo and Waterford. The champions the country wants.

Only Tipp stand in their way.

1 Like

They’re going to do it.

That’s not true.

Fair play to ye and yere management team, an outstanding second half and had ye been on the ball in the first to the same extent ye’d have skivvered us. Jaysus I hope ye win it now.

That was a disaster from our point of view.

Kudos to Waterford, phenomenal second half performance.

Genuinely would love to see them win it now.

Congratulations today. You seem like a genuine Waterford hurling fella

@Fagan_ODowd
hearty congratulations to you and if there are any of yours
one of the forums great men and an ardent follower of Waterford hurling . i really hope ye win it out

The cork lads are patronising you @Fagan_ODowd, I’d be very afraid.

2 Likes

Hmm:

cahill is some man- lethal man for a goal in the 90’s - did he bang one in v limerick in the drawn 1996 MSHC final @balbec?

Wexford, Galway, Limerick, Clare all have had their day in the sun, it in now Waterford’s turn

3 Likes

Very happy tonight. KK are always hard beaten. We had to front up all over the field. We are set up not for Sunday week.

4 Likes

I have the upmost time for him and Beavens. Both of the are unreal. So straight forward. No time for guff or messing. The players are all in straight away.

2 Likes

Ye had to weather a storm early. Barrett’s few points before half time were crucial.

The execution in the second half was impeccable. Everything stuck

1 Like

Fuck Waterford and fuck limerick… Its Galways year cunts

2 Likes

I participated in a few training sessions with Bevans once upon a time and he was unreal.

A very nice man too.

He sure did

2 Likes

He did fairly well today at the end when he was out the field on ozzie. He was unlucky with a couple of balls too