Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Bevans is every bit the coach Kinnerk is and he doesn’t have to resort to the tactics board nonsense.

5 Likes

An auld white board has lads driven simple :joy:

11 Likes

Hogan should not have started.it was the galway goalie who made him look good…too eager to come off his line…likes as if he was fly goalie in the second half

2 Likes

Only the ones that were simple already

That was some 2nd half by Waterford. For years a Kk team would have withheld an onslaught like that and won it out by a point or two. Not now, tie TJ now and they have very little threat up front.

The Limerick lads need pictures to understand anything.

11 Likes

Is that why ye all changed ye’re avatars?

2 Likes

We don’t have a whiteboard

5 Likes

Last Year limericks sideline were flying around with ear pieces and clip boards trying to beat the worst Kilkenny team in 30 years.

This year after a similar start Waterford’s side line was just roaring them on and keeping things simple. Few little tweaks here and there.

2 Likes

Ah don’t worry about that that will come in year 2 or 3

:+1: U :wave: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

KK haven’t won an u20/1 title now for 12 years. They won’t win a senior until they address this.

2 Likes

When Cahill whipped the mask, you could sense it was starting to turn.

Only 3 left can win it. KK goosed tonight and ne’er a sign of Tipp or Cork

What a year for the sport of hurling :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

If the Dubs get beat in the fistyball, it’ll have been the greatest ever season in GAA history.

3 Likes

That was a nice win after a great game. Hard luck to my Kk pals @Locke @Piles_Hussain and my fellow haemochromotasis sufferer @Fran

30 Likes

Ye might well finish the job this year

That’s not true.

Congrats @ChairmanDan and @Fagan_ODowd and @hangblaaa

Brilliant performance. Got a few important scores at end if first half… One from Bennett he must have carried ball 70 or 80 yards on his own and scored off the hurley

Couldn’t but admire that team. Great attitude and great hurlers. Improving at a rapid pace… The couple of weeks before the final will be huge for Cahill and I’d be surprised if they aren’t better again in the final

The lack of pubs, and general merriment, will stand to them too over next few weeks. Work away from home and avoid the hype

Hon the deise

4 Likes