Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Barron and Calum

Yeah, they dont run 100% of the time either. O’Keefe will often launch one.

They’re serious

A bit of catching up to do but yes in the running. We’ll see who steps up tomorrow, Joe, C Mannion, Grahem Mull all still in the running

Tend to cough up soft goals though.

Cahill wouldnt be happy with that today.

Lads Cody’s finished heading for dole queue. He’s after singling out one of his Warrior’s Richie Hogan for a lazy performance in todays loss. Fennelly and Walter Walshe not having a bar of it. Already fuming at not starting, told Cody he’s a disgrace and his time is up. They want King Henry in. Cody’s nephew took exception to the criticism of the uncle and threw a punch at Fennelly. All hell broke loose in dressing room. Major bust up. Cats old guard all calling it a day

:grinning:

2 Likes

Who’s Cody’s nephew?

Great and all as Waterford were the full back line was all over the shop in the first half and Kevin Moran was a car crash up until his substitution. I hope they win it out but unless there is vast improvement at the back I can’t see it.

2 Likes

I’m presuming he meant Shefflin’s nephew. Eoin Cody is a nephew of Henry.

There is only 8 teams mate.they all have easy routes

4 Likes

Why would Shefflin’s nephew throw a box at Fennelly for saying Brian Cody was finished, that makes less sense

Agreed but I can’t see Cahill changing now, I’d be moving Kenny and Moran out of there, if Dara Fives is fit I’d start him for Moran or even Iarlaith Daly and replace Kenny with either Conor Gleeson or Shane Fives

Jake Dillon could be under pressure too. Hauled off fairly lively.

1 Like

After 18 minutes .

The Waterford subs all did well tonight . Cahill has a great week or so training to focus on going in to a final .

He could be but I’d doubt Cahill will change the team. He’s only made one enforced change so far can’t see him changing it up too much for a final

Starting with the 2016 All Ireland Final, I make it 22 Championship games played by Kilkenny of which they are Won 10 Drawn 2 Lost 10. There was the ambush of Limerick in last years semi final, the smash and grab nature of the Leinster Dinal win over Galway this year but apart from that, it’s been mostly grim for Kilkenny with a lot of heavy and chastening defeats. Talent is not there at the moment but it’s a fairly demanding hurling public in Kilkenny and expectations are always high.

With such a short turnaround to next season, I’d imagine Cody will be in situe in 2021.

1 Like

You are always guaranteed a battle with KK no matter what. Thats the difference between them and the likes of Cork/Tipp

:rollseyes:

Liam

1 Like

You’ve a lovely way about you

The big dog rolled out agin