Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

GAAGO only give you the RTE coverage.

I don’t. I don’t think they would ever have won the All Ireland playing that way. Just introducing a small bit of balance. In Waterford terms it was a reasonably successful period.

He won a few Harty cups with the same system on heavy winter pitches. He tried to transplant that blueprint to summer hurling. He might have won a few matches but not silverware with the talent available.

You’re shitting it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That hair looks freshly cut :face_with_monocle:

I’d say he did it himself or Cian Lynch tried to cut it for him after training the other night

More anti Limerick bias on RTÉ. Galway represented on the panel and no Limerick

Kiely brought in a barber instead of an ice cream van during the week.

2 Likes

:smile:

“Two fellas on my case”

“You’re well used to that Donal”

Disgusting homophobia from Joanne

3 Likes

Subtitle function is disabled so it wasn’t an option.

McGrath got Waterford nearer than anyone to an AI. Anyone who saya their talent levels at the time merited better is talking pure shite. The level begrudgery from some against McGrath is septic. He made a decent fist of a team in transition. Made mistakes yes, most managers do. Seems a good guy too.

1 Like

Hes different. That isn’t acceptable

1 Like

Liam must pick the panel now as well as the referee

Fintan Burke out injured. Loftus in. Big loss.

Loftus in for Fintan, :zipper_mouth_face:

My young wan has figured out how to climb up on the couch but not how to get back down…that’s all I’m shitting about, pal.

2 Likes

Advantage Limerick

Lads only seem to consider managers successful now if they win the big one. I’d consider 3 AI semi-final appearances, 1 AI final appearance and a league title a decent return.

2 Likes