Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

€5

He’s the big, fast, aggressive chap?

Is Alan Cadogan injured ???

O’Donnell is class. If Deccie gets ball into his hand, he is lethal. Barrett from Blarney is potentially a top intercounty player. I would rate him extremely high.

Yes

Both of them injured. - yes.

Big and aggressive, not fast.

1 Like

How badly is Alan injured ?? He played last weekend . @cmontofuck

Noted. I remember him against Limerick in the u20s in '18 or maybe last year. Bit of a hot head if I remember correctly. Is he a full forward or nowhere option?

Goalkeeper would probably be the place he has best chance to make it at intercounty. Fine set of wrists on him but zero pace

Heard it was “a knock” :man_shrugging: Turnbull not on the panel either @Ashman

Thats him. For a big man, he is very poor in the air. Wing forward is his best position imho. Very intelligent hurler but lack of pace might catch him out at this level.

1 Like

Collins brothers with be number 1 and 2 next year

1 Like

Yeah he won’t get a shot at it but he is a very composed keeper from the couple of times I’ve seen him in nets.

How Nash is still in goal is beyond me. He is coasting on his rep for a number of years now

4 Likes

Im told its his last year.

1 Like

Goalkeeper is a difficult one especially when you have changes in management, like Cork and Clare over the last number of years. Damned if they do and dammed if they don’t as regards changing. It’s a confidence gig, back your man, let him do his thing but keep him on his toes with a young lad sniping at him.

A busted flush since they stopped him rising the ball ten yards ahead of him for close in frees

2 Likes

A gentleman

1 Like

Agreed, it is also a position where experience counts for a lot. Very few look to the manor born first day out. It’s a place where you want a steady understudy but not too much competition for the starting spot either.

When Nicky goes Limerick are bollixed regards a Goalie. Nicky is 31 I think. No replacement in sight except for Eoin McNamara Doon who would be the successor but I don’t think he’s looking to dedicate that amount of time to it.