Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

You know why he didn’t get it

He’s like robocop with a wooden spoon and tennis ball

2 Likes

Ye scored 20 points from play, we scored 10… No idea how ye left us in it.

3 Likes

True.

1 Like

Because he acted the tramp the whole game and should have got the line

2 Likes

Absolutely agree

Taking the wrong options. Bar Peter Casey.

2 Likes

In fairness to him some of those puck outs losses were also because the intended target sat waiting for it rather than attack it.

Tom is a funny one. He actually did very little apart from scoring 5 great points. I know that sounds ridiculous, but sometimes he’s either pinging them over or doing nothing

Who will you support in the final @iron_mike?

Tom is a chaser and tackler rather than primary ball target. One of those whose work goes unseen.

1 Like

This. It was disgraceful what was asked of him this year.

1 Like

I thought he won a few vital dirty balls on the ground; serious tackle on Coen over the sideline I think.

The ref was a joke.
Every little thing was a free.
Just run at a man and fall down.

6 Likes

5 points from play in an All Ireland Semi Final is plenty lads. Go easy.

Hurler on the Ditch robbing my spot and putting it on Twitter :fist_left:t2:

1 Like

Could Limerick take a point AND a goal when they get through?

Limerick haven’t hit the intensity levels we expect or hope for this year… Or they’ve done it in very short bursts but haven’t sustained it. At times it’s like they are floating along and they turn it on when needed. Great to see a Linerick team with that confidence but that’s a very dangerous way to perform … We’ll need a good 60/65 minute performance the next day, not small bursts.

4 Likes

David Reidy although a good player is not Intercounty quality imo. In the big games he’s had big chances, I hate putting a player down but i never saw it and still don’t

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes