Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

It’s wan more than I have anyhow. JC is a true great. I just love Iggy Clarke since I was about five years old.

1 Like
3 Likes

He’s lucky to have the one.

Since 2000 - the AI has only been won 3 times by counties outside the big 3 and 2 of those were in 2017 and 2018.

There’s only 7 counties that play chief.

Christ above Marty is some annoying cunt.

huh?

Not much of both happening this weather

Plenty of lads took home far less for far more.

One medal for Joe Canning is worth 4 or 5 won by Kerry or Kilkenny lads when barely getting their shorts dirty.

1 Like

I went to school with a scour power

“Tear Arse” of YouTube fame is my favourite hurling nickname.

They should stick him in centre back, he’d win more then.

2 Likes

Sound of Aaron

6 Likes

If you never saw Iggy Clarke play, maybe you shouldn’t be commenting on him. He was a marvellous hurler.

2 Likes

Tony Keady, and I’ll hear no more about it.

1 Like

JJ Delaney would have only been 15 in 1996.

1 Like

14, born in 82

Hard to argue with that too much. One of the Limerick inside forwards or Hutchinson could displace Cathal Mannion. Calum Lyons and Fagan or Gleeson depending on final performances and if Waterford were to win would force their way in as well

Be unlikely to have all one line from the same county. All depends on final performances really.

Mick is still in great form. He had a tough life after hurling, losing his wife to cancer in his early 30s and left rearing 3 kids. A horse of a man who ploughed on with life, remarried and reared his kids. My Grandfather and Micks father were brothers.

21 Likes