Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Its funny because its true.

Cork make life difficult for Limerick also. They’ve struggled with them compared to other teams in recent years.

1 Like

Look at, all this hyping of Limerick in the media is a non event. As I said before, somebody somewhere will come up with a plan to counteract them. That could very well happen next year.

1 Like

I don’t even think so, i think hunger will catch them, they can’t keep up that level year in and out (unlike Dublin). They certainly won’t dominate the way KK did the previous decade

Wan more in front of crowds would be unrale. We’d all be happy with that… One team dominating is no good to anyone.

Ah shur. look at, they were lucky to win the two they did

It’s completely random that we seem to play well against Limerick but can’t get anywhere near the teams Limerick beat (Tipp, Galway, KK).

I think we’ve moved on a bit since and would now be comfortable against cork. Galway are the biggest threat to Limerick.

Steeped

Ye would surely love a 2 in a row. Even Wexford and Galway have achieved that

We’ll take em any way we can get em

1 Like

I hear ya!

1 Like

Limerick ness is the greatest threat to Limerick. That and Kinnerick fucking off.

Absolutely, the two Munster championships and two leagues in a row just proved that that Limerick were nothing but lucky

I think the greatest thing this Limerick setup has done is got rid of that Limerickness you refer to. Much to the chagrin of others

1 Like

It’s never too far beneath the surface, mate.

I’d say the Kilkenny match last year was the kick in the hole that was needed. But we’ll see.

1 Like

In the order of things threatening Limerick both lie a long way above Liam Sheedy and Tipperary anyway mate.

1 Like

Ouch!!!

Oh look at Mr BillyBig Fanny Pad in shouting the odds.