Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

What?

1 Like

Limerick can win all the All Ireland they like but we’ll forever be their betters, posts like this show it. Obsessed.

Fuck Tipp. Fuck us. But you’ll never be better than us.

:astonished:

1 Like

I think it’s more like Tipp godhelpus these days

I can’t get over people begrudging Limerick a couple of All-Ireland’s😅 They’ve won 2 (in the last 46 years). This is their golden generation and they’ll win another 2 or 3 you’d imagine. Fair play to them. They had to watch 7 other counties win AI’s between 73’ and 18’.

3 Likes

It’s all about the hurling lads and nothing else.

1 Like

It ain’t what you do , it’s the way that you do it.

Happy Xmas aul stock

Merry Christmas to you too mate. I hope that and your family are enjoying yourselves and keeping safe.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Mike.

1 Like

I suppose the bandwagon jumpers have probably annoyed others but it’s more enjoyable for a neutral than the Kilkenny processions of the mid to late 00’s.

Limerick have dominated hurling for the past 3 years, and will continue to dominate for at least another 5 years.

1 Like

Have Limerick ever done a 3 in a row at senior level?

No but they would have only for KK beat them last year and only for that would probably do 5/6 in a row

Never mind 3 in a row, Had the officials got the 65 call correct against Kilkenny in 2019, Limerick would be going for 4 in a row

We should really only get half an AI for beating a telpis county like Waterford in two finals this year.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks

Likewise kid

KK started too fast & hit too hard too early last year, doing so so early didn’t give LK a fair chance of regaining their composure.

Limerick had enough chances to win that game regardless of the 65