Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

It started as a bit of fun with rising the kilkenny lads.

However they’ve blown up spectacularly. Years of hurt flowing on nore-side tonight.

1 Like

I’d tend to agree but we don’t really know do we. :smirk:

2 Likes

Ye went toe to toe with kilkenny and lost a Leinster final

It’s time to move on from Joe and forge a team.

1 Like

Unfortunately that is what the default sweeper tactic does. Damage limitation and blunts your attacking edge, the longer it is persisted with the worse the defence/defenders get at their basis defensive functions too as too much time is spent on shape and systems to the detriment of actual defensive skills and attacking the ball bald headed.

Did Lynskey have the 20s using one last week? Didn’t see the game?

1 Like

No regrets about that game. We disbanded the fear and played without the sweeper and went for it at least.

1 Like

kilkenny won nothing.

Limerick won 2, Tipperary won 2, Galway won 1.

And got bate.

You’re saying you’d rather be bate by 15 than 4 which is absolute rameish

I wouldn’t mind so much if we didn’t have such a potentially strong front six. The game had been inexorably slipping away from us from about 15 minutes in. We should at least have given it a rattle.
From SON’s pov, I suppose he knew he’d have been pilloried if he had, and it had gone tits up, but best not to die wondering. Going six on six would have given our poor goalie something to aim at also.

19 minus 5 equals 14 (19-5=14)

KK AI winners 2014 & 2015.

1 Like

You really are a bit of a yahoo boy.
It’s why everyone hates Limerick hurling.

1 Like

I’ve only reiterated what your own man said.

Hate away. It won’t bring you any good.

Nobody ever minded Galway

1 Like

@flattythehurdler has self-Imploded :open_mouth:

Harmless sorts

1 Like

I am saying it doesn’t fucking matter how much you lose by.

If your in a nightclub and you’re looking for your hole… Do you Shtand in the corner suckling your thumb or do you enter the fray and become a contender?

11 Likes

You’re an awful man :joy:

Fixed

1 Like

You hedge your bets.

You dribbling muldoon cunt

A lad has to at leasht enter the showldering competition in kno knos, or he’ll never go home with a student nurse

2 Likes

I could have been a somebody. I could have been a contender.

1 Like