Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Well hes better than james barry anyway

tenor

Just proves the intelligence of the man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You couldn’t even get the dig right :man_facepalming:t2:

We’ll have to beat them again and again ,until they start to learn.

kojak-who-loves-ya

Desperate aul fool so you are.

And you’re just desperate

tenor

Is it 6pts, 12pts and 9pt defeats Tipp have suffered at the hands of Limerick in the last three years of championship? (2018-2020)

Sheedy was a worried man sat around the family dinner table on Christmas Day, the thoughts of another spanking in 2021 must have crossed his mind.

They need Hotpoint back. Pronto.

2 Likes

Beautiful

A seven and two point win in the league. Only black mark was Nikis brainfart in the league semi in Thurles in 2018 , oh and the challenge match in Thurles last summer

He was embarrassed to bring up 2019 when asked . Have a team ever won an all Ireland and got hammered by 12pts in the same year .?

Easy tiger.

Beating Tipp is a bit of a non-event lately

1 Like

They were all in winter so they don’t count :grinning:

Summer or winter

Tipp could have blown Limerick’s Invincible year apart at the outset, in that Thurles league game, but they collapsed when they were about 12 points ahead at half time in that match.

Limerick never looked back and went on to win the lot in a ruthless clean sweep of hurling.

1 Like

1554112056367_1554112086.jpg--limerick_captain_declan_hannon___while_we_are_involved_we_want_to_win_as_much_as_possible_

2020-12-16_ker_65713228_I1

download (1)

3 Likes

For years I always wondered how great will it be when Limerick win the all ireland. 2018 was everything we dreamed of. Now we have 2 in 3 years but I never would have thought it would send so many fellas into a seeth spiral. Its poetry in motion. Roll on 2021 and we go for 2 on a row

4 Likes

i had tears in my eyes after this one. it will drive the begrudgers demeneted!

2 Likes