Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Brave laois effort. Thought the ref was hard on them

All over. Credit to Laois battled til the end. When they got their running game they looked dangerous and used their free man well.

Clare’s attitude was very good bit touch and striking a long way off what is needed

The decision to rule out Paddy Purcells goal was a sickner. Fuck it.

1 Like

Hard luck mate. Great effort.

Wexford V Clare please.

2 Likes

The loss of Roddy King as well :cry:

Fair play to Laois @myboyblue but Clare are in big trouble in general

Hard luck Laois. Well done Clare

I don’t know how you have been so positive throughout that game, that is an absolutept terrible Clare team with very few who look intercounty standard. It’s an honest team but too many of them just aren’t good enough

They are but that’s even more reason why we should have taken them. There was fuck all to fear there, especially once the sending off occurred. Another worthless moral ‘victory’.

Brennan won’t hang around for that shite.

Why was the goal disallowed?

I’d say he’ll be in charge of KK next year when Cody goes.

Ref had blown for a free, which looked more like a penno at the time at least

1 Like

From what is have seen we are looking at the worst Munster championship in decades . Limerick should be 3rd favs for AI

Referee gave no advantage. Also it gave a free when it seemed it could easily have been a pelanty. Seemed a double punishment.

I believe McInerney got the road for a hurl in the ribs.

1 Like

Is this BC’s final year?

Games take on a life of their own. Clare have issues no doubt but we’re comfortably the better side over 70 odd minutes. The first and third goals were very soft and on another day don’t happen and the timing of all three goals gave them a lifeline. There are lads on the team who aren’t good enough in Flanagan and Guilfoyle and we are missing a couple of natural defenders and another scoring threat. The ease with which Laois ran through the middle of our defence is a huge worry and is hard to fix in the short term.

It’s an inexperienced team and inexperienced management team. More will be learned from that second half than if we had won it by 10+.

1 Like

Ha. I immediately read BC as Big Cunt. I’m spending too much time on here

1 Like

Clare will go into their next match under the radar and give any of their possible opponents a right rattle.

1 Like

They don’t appear remotely good enough to rattle anyone. SOD is a shadow of himself