Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

tenor (32)

:rollseyes:

There’s a lot of mutual respect and admiration between Limerick hurling and Dublin football supporters.

Both market leaders in their respective codes.

2 Likes

Right on cue
I posted knowing youd come straight back you fucking cretin. Christ you’re some fucking waste of space.

I love Dublin Footballers, I always have. Jayo, Whelo, Barr, great great players

Are the Limerick boys kissing up to the Dubs?

That fucks it all.

Limerick and Dublin have lots of things in common. Like, we both have an O’Connell Street…

Excellence recognising excellence. Just a respectful tipping of the hat between two GAA dynasties.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Limerick the brand leaders in generating go forward ball over the gain line according to de Examiner.

Welcome to 3 hours ago kid

Don’t have time to read every thread here sadly.

1 Like

Christy is talking a lot of sense there. But the game has evolved. That’s what sport does. Limerick found a way to win.

Kilkenny are regarded as the greatest ever for playing in the same way… But when a team outside the traditional three gives them as taste of their own medicine they don’t like it.

Limerick have taken it to the next level. Be proud of them.

1 Like

S&C wasn’t what it was 10/15 years ago… The main difference

Limerick have concentrated on becoming bigger and stronger than everyone else. It’s a massive credit to them

We have the power and strength to score 20+ points a game from play we’re so strong

2 Likes

Agreed. They’re very impressive.

Cork are on the rise. They’ll be a serious threat next (this) year.