Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Search inside yourself, you know it to be true

Kearney doesn’t play for Galway.

Correct flatty. We’re just about ready to join you in the padded cell

It’s quite clear they are nigh unbeatable. They have 50 of the top sixty hurlers in the country, and the financial muscle other amateur sides can only dream of.

The road to Liam goes through Limerick

Any team that performs so inconsistently from one week to the next will win nothing.

1 Like

Begins and ends in adare manor.

Jealousy is an awful trait

I’m not jealous mate. I’d follow no county other than Galway. I love following Galway hurlers. An odyssey.
Merely an observation.

Limerick lads showing the class that is making them so popular with the neutrals.

3 Likes

Fact.

If your neighbour has a big car you should be happy for him and see how you can get a big car too. Don’t try and set fire to his car.

Take no notice of the Cat

:roll_eyes: Christ almighty

1 Like

Exactly mate.
If your neighbors buys a range rover sport, and loudly tells everyone in the pub that his is the best car in the town, and the second best car is his wife’s Audi A4, both on PCP, you may raise an eyebrow, especially when shortly before every show he suddenly becomes the poor mouth.

Agreed.

Christ. Have a small bit of class would you. That’s embarrassing.

1 Like

I get the feeling there’s lads here set on rising the Limerick lads whether we win or lose. I’ve nothing concrete to back this up, it’s just a suspicion I have.

Are you suggesting Limerick are drug dealers?