Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Nothing harsh about it. They thought all they had to do was show up two years ago against Limerick. Then afterwards you get nothing but whinging about how the ref brought Limerick back into it

Why would I do that?
I think what you said a while ago was just silly, I know a lot of people in and from Cork and I’ve yet to hear somebody say that they’ll win the all Ireland

Cork :smile:

That’s not what I said. Read the post again. If that’s how you want to interpret it fire away but I certainly didn’t post that

1 Like

Cork were slated all week and their attitude and bottle were questioned they were always going to have some sort of backlash in them, whether or not they can find consistency in their performances who knows but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Looking at it Galway could really benefit from the format being changed back. They seemed to struggle with the number of games in 18 and 19.

Feel free to watch it back… KK blew us away for the first 20 minutes, Limerick just weren’t prepared for it… But slowly took over. Nothing incorrect in any of that.

The lockdown did them no harm at all. The trimming by Limerick in the league was also a godsend for them.

Yes . They won a huge amount of all Ireland’s from 1887 to 2017 . The new format really upset them .

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good man.

Pay that flute no heed.

Hey listen kid. I like you an all but you’re picking up a very big stone in a very small glass house. Be careful

I’d say the format is suited to their style. They don’t have a big squad and not too many young players. The less games the better for them imo.

Limerick lads are cracking up

I heard little of that commentary Iron Mike, what I heard more of out of them was an acknowledgement that they hadnt the panel\subs to see the thing out and deal with extra time and Limerick had

It sounds like that they were better losers that day that ye were winners at this stage

2 Likes

They’re the team to beat

Well cian lynch pushed daniel Kearney in the back, 100% a free out, limerick got a goal. Referee won limerick the game.

2 Likes

Ah shure lookit like

Read two posts down. I rest my case