Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

@FatChops is the protector of all things Limerick. He is mobilised when needed most. He’s an incredible character.

They’re an remarkable species really

I’m fascinated by him. He’s like superman to their Lois Lane

2 provincial hurling finals and 2 qualifiers this weekend and barely any chat about it on the forum.

It’s awfully disappointing. It puts me in mind of GAA journalists bemoaning media bans and not getting any player interviews.

Players didn’t want to say anything that would provide motivation to the opposition, or leave them open to ridicule after the match.

Has that now seeped onto the INTERNET? Are people afraid? Are others waiting in the long grass?

2 Likes

Fellas hearts aren’t really in it as much this year.

1 Like

Kilkenny are going to win! And win big

If you’re not going to be meeting the opposition it’s a bit of a moot point winding lads up. I could easily say that Davy was at the house the other day and he still looked pure dejected but you wouldn’t know if it’s true or not.

The Limerick lads are terrified of over hyping themselves
The Waterford lads are terrified of the bateing they’re gonna get
The Kilkenny lads are droll cunts
The Galway lads only have eyes for Limerick

Thank god for Wooly, Nedser and Tom Clear.

8 Likes

I think we’re going to batter the fuck out of everybody.

There, I said it. Happy now?

1 Like

That would be wonderful, is the intention to blow it up at half time in a #stopthecount type manoeuvre?

1 Like

It’s called bog ball for a reason.

We’ve become so accustomed to instant gratification with 280 character tweets, etc. that when someone writes any sort of long-winded scutter it’ll get a few likes as a throwback to the early days of the internet.

I read the all-caps part of @Bandage’s post and thought that bit was good at least. Anyway, fair play to him for writing such a verbose post at 10 am on a work morning.

That’s lunch hour in my house.

1 Like

I thought you were a townie? That’s extremely roasterish behaviour.

@balbec’s fortunate omerta inititave that time has changed how we talk about hurling forever

1 Like

GOTCHA! Good lad :smiley:

3 hours to find that? Let nobody say you’re simple anyway

1 Like

Back to refreshing Hoganstand for team news :grimacing:

You are TREMENDOUS value!

Listen we are where we are. You take what you get in 2020, just say thank you and no more about it