Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Ah right, that’s not surprising so. I think Meagher is potentially good but he didn’t have a great outing against Limerick. Think Flanagan mugged him off fairly badly for the goal; no way he should have been allowed win that ball & stroll in the way he did.

Bubbles just didn’t look match fit. Seemed crazy bringing him on the last day at all.

Bonner, Dan & Breen will strengthen that team massively.

Cork to win handy you’d have to say. Tipp are in disarray.

We’d be aswell off being put out of our misery tomorrow than take another pasting from Limerick in the final.

I’d gladly lose tomorrow if it meant the footballers would win next weekend.

The sweeper system isn’t suited to chasing games. They need to start strong. That being said they battled* well vs Galway in the group stages last year when 6 points down.

@glasagusban
*Galway blew it

I would say in all probability Wexford will have too much power and athleticism for us. I think we will put in an honest shift but I’d expect us to run out of puff by the second water break and Wexford pull away.

Wexford could well hammer us but I doubt we would be capable of hammering them even if they have an off day.

I’d gladly lose next weekend to win tomorrow, but I’ve a feeling we’ll both be disappointed

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will O’ Riordan start? Will he be good after his time away from the game?

By right it would be Galway by 15, Cody’s influence and that townie Cunt over Galway will see Kilkenny home by 2

Aye, one lad for lifting another lad to compete for any high ball

1 Like

We can’t afford not to start him. We were cleaned out when we kicked long vs Limerick. MF was our weakest line. His greatest asset is his ability to win primary ball through the mark. He has an outrageous leap. We need that vs McGuire and Deane. His footballing after that is only average but his drive is massive.

He’s been training with them the last six weeks so the rustiness in his skillset should be gone. He would be really well liked and respected and I don’t think he would upset the whole thing by starting.

2 Likes

I don’t mind changes to the published team, but my sense of disappointment is overwhelming when I get the Cairde Loch Garman team announcement exclusive text that says the team is not being announced. We invariably lose then anyway.

Darragh fitz back on the bench for Cork which is definitely a boost. He’ll be ideal coming on after 45 minutes for Meade or someone around the middle 3rd. If we can get Alan cadogan there Cork will have two huge game changers on their bench for tomorrow.

Same team I’m told. If we can get our HF line running at tipp we have a chance. Coleman won’t be a spare man this time, and Tipp will likely pluck McCormack or Breen down on top of him and disrupt him. You disrupt Coleman, you disrupt Cork. Simple as. Spillane will probably be tasked with Callanan (I hope, Seamie will go to town on Cahalane).

Cork v Tipp often takes on a life of its own however. I fancy our chances if we can up the ante from the Dublin game. Similar to Dónal óg however, if I have a gun to my head I’d say Tipp.

I’m gonna stick with my predictions on the other thread but I have a feeling Cork and Clare are going to win comfortably tomorrow. Galway will blow a massive lead but will hang on to win is my feeling on the LF

1 Like

And Munster Final?

Cork by 5.

Closer than people think. Limerick by 5 after a good battle

Wexford, Tipp, Galway and Limerick all to win this weekend

Wexford by 3, Tipp by 4, Galway by 1 and limerick by 7