Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Correct. They play for Dublin and Wexford and under current rules cant play for Limerick

2 Likes

Rory O’Connor is class, don’t get me wrong and I’d agree he’d start on any team. Not sure the same applies to Burke; would you have him as an inside forward on a full-strength Tipp team?

1 Like

After Tony Kelly he is the sweetest striker of the LHS in the country. He would thrive in a Limerick team as he could play in a variety of positions.

@binkybarnes would be the best man to judge him though

1 Like

Rory O’Connor needs to take more games by the scruff of the neck now. He can’t be satisfied with 2 or 3 points from play from getting on the ball 8 or 9 times. He needs to be ruthless and really hungry to get on the ball. Wexford require him to be hitting 5 or 6 from play and making a big impact in general play too, if they want to trouble the best teams.

3 Likes

Which GAA GO! is the Clare-Wexford game on lads? I’ve some Nordy on here talking about some lad not being a manager anymore

Has anyone got a schedule of the sport on telly today??:pray:

1 Like

Doesn’t throw in til 2 afaik.

GAA between 1.15pm and around 8pm is all you need to be aware of.

2 Likes

There is sport happening in this photo too apparently

1 Like

Are you on the IPTV

Yes

My IPTV lad sent this earlier. Probably be the same for you.

GAA

Gaago 1: Donegal x Armagh start:2020-11-14 12:00

Gaago 1: Kilkenny x Galway start:2020-11-14 17:30

Gaago 2: Clare x Wexford start:2020-11-14 13:45

Gaago 3: Cork x Tipperary start:2020-11-14 15:00

1 Like

Gentleman

The matches are on all over the place though. GAA is all I will be watching.
It’s a bit of a balls. Had a visit from one of my oul hurling bessiers yesterday evening who was here on business.
He said that he reckoned there were only 21 or so games left in the entire gaa calendar, and 9 of them are this weekend.
Much as I absolutely love hurling, there’s no way I can sit through three games in a row on the telly.

1 Like

Times are off by an hour :wink:

Not in all cases?

Donegal v Armagh, 1.15pm Sky
Clare v Wexford, 2pm GAAGO
Cork v Tipp, 4pm Sky
Galway v Kilkenny, 6.15pm RTÉ

Edit: There are camogie semi finals live on RTE during the day too.

1 Like

He’s like a reverse Meyler

John Kennedy was a stylish performer, did he start in the the 1989 and 1991 finals, he wasnt always an automatic choice???

His career at county finished early with a bad knee injury around 91. Never really got a chance to fully establish himself.

If you could’ve merged himself and Bobby Ryan you would’ve had a great centre back.