Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Hon Drom

I would be surprised if Waterford ever fielded a team without a player from a city club.

1 Like

Abide with me

There’s an ad on South-East radio where Davy Fitz says that his sponsored Skoda car is unbeatable, just like the Wexford hurlers😅

4 Likes

They should have an ex player from each county as a co commentators in current environment. Would help create an atmosphere for viewers rather than listening to drole comments. Same should be done in the football.

1 Like

To be a Limerick hurling manager, you need to WEAR a hat.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a hearing aid :joy:

It has been DELETED now anyway

Cc @Bandage

Expert opinion required

Could you paste this up mate?

Lads, if you were Waterford manager what would you do with Gleeson. He was their top scorer from play today but was infuriating when they didn’t have the ball. It was like playing with 14 watching him. Then he goes back 100 yards from goal to take a few sidelines.

He is undoubtedly talented but it must be frustrating when his potential isn’t being fulfilled when they look over at Clare and Tony Kelly.

The side line cut thing was poor from management. Bringing a 14 out to take line balls is crazy.

Did Gleeson play full forward at any point in today’s game?

Well he roamed but his side lines were aimed towards goal so unless he is standing inside there or else somebody is switching in it’s a disaster of a tactic.

I’ll do it after the hurling on the Sunday Game

1 Like

He didn’t play anywhere sure. He roamed around

Great to see @Bandage and @Appendage’s fund raising wasn’t squandered on frivolous expenditure

I said it before but a good source told me that he loses concentration very easily. Mcgrath got most out of him by constantly moving him from one position to another. They should keep him in forwards and rotate. He needs to up his workrate. There is a touch of the hoggie about him and that just does not cut it in modern game.

I was at the 2017 all Ireland final when Waterford were in the game it was almost like Gleeson was dizzy or something. He was anywhere the ball wasn’t. It was unusual to watch.