Hurling Dream Team Ground Rules

No so much me but Seamie Pender , Timmy Mac and Claws Clancy have carried out my bidding.
In the bloody atrocity that remains, Lukey picks up loose ball and fires a hat trick per game.

Well then, donā€™t use the poll function. @Big_Dan_Campbell calls for the vote on the thread and counts the votes by username If the 2 team selectors canā€™t vote thatā€™s only 24 votes to be counted.

Youā€™ll have lads looking for revenge if they get knocked out.

This could get ugly

As somebody said; ā€œIsnā€™t that the spirit of TFK?ā€ :laughing:

1 Like

Harsh comment. My initial interjection was to assist in making it the more amenable/workable figure of 32.
Your comment reflects badly on yourself. I was attempting to assist, my supportive gesture was deemed late/tardy - whatever.
This forum is populated with ā€œwiseguysā€ , intent on point-scoring over miniscule trivia like spelling and/or grammar and the occasional fuck-up.

Iā€™m probably omitting the ā€œintelligenciaā€ who have the worldā€™s crises to cope with.

Mar focail scoirā€¦ Getā€¦

6 Likes

I can see a match fixing controversy because of @Fagan_ODowd & Fergal Bower posting his match result on Twitter instead of the Covid-19 update.

1 Like

There will be at least one rebrand

1 Like

I suggest that the preliminary rounds and last 16 be public vote and we see how it goes. If there is funny business as in a load of votes cast by accounts who donā€™t post/clergy then we will switch to a model in the quarter finals where five eliminated players will be asked to adjudicate a given quarter final.

1 Like

Are you doing the draw live?

Itā€™s live in my living room as we speak. @Fagan_ODowd is prowling outside the window to ensure transparency.

2 Likes

If you want I can pick the winner. Canā€™t say fairer than that.

Wahey!

Iā€™d certainly be in favour of that. The most impartial and uncompromised poster on TFK.

Tension really mounting here

@JonSnow might have me if it came down to it, but thereā€™s not many more youā€™d trust besides us.

I donā€™t like that @JonSnow cunt.

Shut it.

I should have known.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had my suspicions for a while now

The suspense is killing me