Hurling League 2018

Tipp in 2017 got very close to winning an All Ireland with much greater problems than this Galway team. I hope the Galway panel donā€™t share the natural loser attitude of the Galway lads on here

Lots of in-fighting Iā€™m hearing. Finances are causing friction between Mgt and Administrators and this is before a blade has been lowered in the club championship.

1 Like

Munster is simple. Tipp are better than Waterford and Limerick never feared Tipp so itā€™s

1. Limerick
  2. Tipp
  3. Waterford
7 Likes

Not on here mate, these are very humble people, not loud mouth bluffers like yourself.

Not losers pal, just realists. The writing is on the wall. There is no point deluding ourselves, there will be enough on here doing that.

Go way you spoofing cunt ā€¦ keep playing the poor mouth anyway by all means ā€” everyone is falling for it.

I would agree with that. I think people are underestimating the impact of this new format. It will really favor young, hungry, fit teams like Limerick.

Itā€™s hard to overestimate how good this limerick team is.

3 Likes

They just have an inferiority complex towards Tipp, similar to the Kilkenny lads in the past even when they were way more successful than Tipp at hurling

1 Like

@gaillimhmick has been banging on about Tipp since the final whistle of last yearā€™s AI finalā€¦ @anon7035031 has been hanging off his apron stringsā€¦

1 Like

Why would Galway have an inferiority complex towards Tipp? Galway never feared Tipp and thereā€™s rarely more than a score between the teams for the past 30 years in meaningful matches.

Should the teams meet this year, I guarantee you we will be up for it. Thatā€™s assuming you make it out of Munster.

Tipp are fragile and need all the support they can get.

Tipp donā€™t do 2 in a row. @gaillimhmick is perfectly correct to fancy Tipp this year.

Iā€™ll have to break with my Galway colleagues on this one. Like Waterford, Tipp look vulnerable to me this year. 2017 was a big disappointment and itā€™s not unusual to see Tipp disappear for a decade after a heartbreak.

The new format could throw up a few surprises in Munster, an aging Tipp team might not last the hectic schedule of playing four (4) Munster finals on the trot.

1 Like

Of course yeā€™d be up for it. Itā€™s like when a League 1 team plays Manchester United or Liverpool in the FA Cup. Theyā€™re always going to be up for it

1 Like

Delusional rating.

FFS March is one of Limericks best hurling months. We are usually out of the League and convincing ourselves we are a championship team. Come back to us when you find find a confident Limerick supporter in June.

Never said on another level but better . Only Tipp and Galway are on another level .

If the tipp lads can stop riding their cousins, that are going out with their other cousins on the team, theyā€™ll walk it. A cousin riding ban is what Ryan needs.

8 Likes

Just as well he wasnt home in April ā€¦there isnt a cunt that will stop us in Aprilā€¦ no one!!!

1 Like