Hurling League 2018

Weā€™ve been out of the woodwork since we won the Munster Hurling League pal.

1 Like

Nobody does hype or bandwagon like the Munster / Limerick lot and I mean nobody

if they lose 2 championship games it could also explode

or lose a league semi final and first game in the round robin munster

on a separate matter, Cyril Farrell was a great man for mentioning the round robin , when there wasnt even a round robin but he still referred to it as a round robin

he will round robin the fuck outta it this year, with the munster round robin, leinster round robin and the joe mcdonagh cup round robin feeding into the Liam McCarthy plus whatever sequence of games, Cyril decides to label a round robin even they though they are not in a round robin.

1 Like

What are you shitting aboutā€¦ Limerick always have a decent following.

You had your fifteen minutes. Now jog on.

1 Like

Itā€™s happened before. No big deal.

Annacotty?

Does any county actually fear another county?

We fear another county winning something. Those outside the big three (I know I know) are paranoid about another outsider winning one.

Unlike the Blaaahs at least Limerick can laugh at themselves as well, you lot take yourselves very seriously

1 Like

black-kettle

So Limerick people need new surnames added to existing ones to distinguish cousin from cousin? :joy:

2 Likes

Malachy is so last month, Iā€™m throwing my lot in with Pat Simon

Be very careful where you go with thisā€¦

Would @Robert_Emmet_Malackey and @Your_Mums_Athletic Malackey be a bit sensitive on the whole cousin thing, mate?

This is an East Limerick thing. It is mainly Tipperary migrants who brought their vile customs to our green and pleasant land.

4 Likes

And because of their project player joe mckenna

What name did your mrsā€™ family decide to take on?