Hurling League 2018

Says the cunt that brought rubby into the club championship thread last week…you’ve some neck.

1 Like

The matter of fact reporting is hilarious.

Jun. 10, 1833

Serious military riot in Tipperary. - On Sunday, a a portion of the infantry
became intoxicated and ran through the streets with their bayonets drawn,
and made several attempts to inflict wounds on unoffending individuals. One
respectable gentleman was knocked down on Duncan Street, and had his
trousers completely rent by a madman’s bayonet.

Are you disagreeing with me?

I wouldnt dream of it.

Wise man

We’ll have a right good yarn in Croker this year … I’d love nothing better than to be sat next to my Galway TFK brethren as Limerick take on Galway in the AI final … the bantz would be epic with lolz galore.

As would I my friend. I have very fond memories of 1980.

A couple of permutations are possible of which that is not one unfortunately. 1. Tipp v Limerick which Tipp would win. 2. Tipp v Wexford, which Tipp would win. 3. Limerick v Wexford which Limerick would win. I can’t see anyone else in the shake-up.

Fair play to Davy for allowing Conor Firman, Damien Reck and Rory O’Connor play in that All Ireland Freshers Final last night less than 3 days out from the league quarter final.

If a few young fellas can’t play a couple of games a week they might as well give up. They were probably happy to get away from Davy for a night.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have you down as a Fan of The Rolling Stones.

2 Likes

Are they playing after the AI final?

1 Like

:joy:

Better than any training session. They will be flying come Saturday

It should give them the edge over Galway who have been at nothing for two weeks now.

The edge that Wexford possess over Galway is hunger & lots of it.

Apparently Galway were holed up in the Mount Wolseley hotel for the Wexford game on the Friday and Saturday night. The snow came and they were confined to quarters again on Sunday. Cabin fever set in and a massive row broke out between the players. That is why they wouldn’t play on the Monday.

5 Likes

Heard something similar myself…Leinster should be a walk in the park for Wexford this year.

Typical Galway. A good year followed by a bad one.

Typical galway would really be six or seven bad years in a row.

4 Likes

Ooooft.