Hurling League 2018

Only watching this from the 25th minute on. Clare utterly dominant.

Clare must have an unbelievable record in league and championship matches in Cusack Park over the last seven or eight years.

Very rarely beaten there.

Latest score lads…

Dublin,Offaly,Laois and Antrim would beat that Cork team today no wonder Kerry beat their B team by 10pts last month.

Limericks, Cork and Dublin in 1b next year should be decent.

1 Like

#CabbagePatch

Yes.

1 Like

O malley has been excellent. Other than that cork were gash.

I’ll kick the Cark skanger heads off you & Mrs O Sullivan.

Clare 11 up I think … 16-5 or something like that.

1 Like

Galway 1-9 Offaly 8pts HT

Why are the Carkies so cranky with the ref?

Cadogan throwing a lot of shapes bit like his carry on in de football the last few years

O’Mahony and Ellis are slow\ponderous the odd time they do get the hands on the ball

Coleman, Fitzgibbon , Lehane and Cadogan junior massive losses. and also Damien Cahalane much as he gets criticised

Galway were training very hard last night…I wouldn’t put too Mich stock in their games up to the Limerick one.

We’ll test their record in the summer when we invade Ennis.

1 Like

My - 10 is in trouble a goal or two is needed in the second half

Commentators eye

1 Like

Cork have been atrocious. Kingston after getting few decent chances and has wasted them. Terrible miss for goal chance as well by Harnedy.

Is Richie English related to both Conor Whelan and Shane O’Donnell?

Kev is writing up a good one here… :popcorn:

Not a lot of depth in that Cork squad yet. A few of the backups would want to step up in the second half.

Nice balance to the Clare team, and despite more bad wides players are making much more of an effort to find men in a better position.