Hurling League 2018

Davy has to win on Sunday to reach the quarterfinals Wexford by 10 cc @Rocko

I wonder who will be blaming the ref this week

Can you log on as someone important and tell o dowd to go fuck himself.

1 Like

Everything ok bud

1 Like

Are you heading to Wexford or is it being televised?

Clare will be without a few due to Fitzgibbon and Wexford will be without the DCU lads.

A lack of defensive options / cover if P Foley and Maddock are Fitzgibbon Cup tied / hungover as Simon Donohoe (broken hand), Eoin Moore (ankle) and probably Willie Devereux (hamstring) too are out.

We might play Shaun Murphy as a marking defender after his sweeper travails last week and try Kevin Foley in the free role.

Jack Guiney has a knee cartilage problem and could miss the rest of the league. Rory O’Connor is again expected to be eased back into the fold via a substitute appearance. Colm Kehoe and Michael O’Regan are apparently fully fit though.

How many have Wexford involved in fit given action ?

A few lads with DCU but only one definite starter - Paudie Foley.

Will ye win handy

Paudie Foley speaking about the Wexford set up. Davy solved the drug problem in Clare hurling and it appears he has people in the Wexford backroom team completing college assignments for players. Unreal:

“It was a completely professional set-up that I came back to – with no stone left unturned.”

“It’s brilliant, like. Everything is looked after – there are people there if you need something done outside of training or matches, there is someone there to help you with that, your college work…”

“It is a completely different set-up that I came back to but the level of commitment and professionalism has grown in the last few years as well.”

1 Like

Oh big into they drugs they were yes :thinking:

You believe that shite ? Davy the social worker cc @carryharry

He looked after Maurice Shanahan when he was at a low point I won’t hear a bad word said about Davy

4 Likes

:grinning:

Tá an athas orm etc.

First of all there’s a few people I’d like to thank, without whom we wouldn’t be here today. The management team, our sponsors, fans and of course @Bandage for doing my accounting assignments for me.

3 Likes

Has Davy a PhD in ?

He has a PHD in divilment Joe.

Clare not name ing a team until after the fit given final crazy

1 Like

Cracking days hurling ahead boys cc @Joe_Player

1 Like

Are you looking forward to it Joe?

We’re going to do it