Hurling League 2018

Wexford to win I be happy i hope we can put in a decent preference

1 Like

Are you travelling Joe?

No not today bud.

Ear stuck to the radio so?

Crisp, sunny, dry day in Wexford town. Moderate breeze blowing diagonally into Clonard End. An RTÉ outside broadcast unit van was turning into the Wexford Park entrance when I ran past at 9.54am. I therefore expect this game will get the 2-minute report treatment on Allianz League Sunday later via John Kenny or Eamon Horan. I haven’t seen a Wexford team released yet.

What’s the live game, bro. Cork v Waterford?

Kilkenny-Tipp. Then some deferred football. Then deferred Cork-Waterford.

Don’t get me started again on why they can’t show two live games.

The GAA really should be demanding more from their TV partners.

4 Likes

Three big hurling games and only one shown live. You would think that there should be a live football match and a live hurling every Sunday. Three diddy rubby matches shown Friday night that nobody would have watched

9 Likes

I’m going to tweet Woolie about this. Use him as a conduit to put it up to Duignan and Brolly and the RTÉ sport department.

1 Like

He’s very middle of the road tho…shame we haven’t a real voice to turn to with these matters… A cutting edge commentators eye with his own podcast… There’s a decent name for it as well…

Woolie probably still hoping to get invited on the Sunday game panel sometime.

1 Like

The most interesting aspect of that would be what three-piece suit combo the rte boys would fit out for him to sit alongside tomas

Would Buff tweet someone about it if you contact him ?

I’ve had a word lads

Would you ever fuck off with this poor mouth shit, Joe.

You’ve predicted Clare to lose before every game they’ve played and tried to console yourself by saying it’s only the league.

Up your game man.

3 Likes

There was rugby on 3 of the four main channels at the same time on Friday evening.

A gimp suit

They are showing the women’s rugby team today . What will the viewership figures be ??

I’d say it’ll be a hell of a lot more than will watch a friendly hurling match in the middle of winter?

Mags Darcy seems to be a new addition to the Wexford coaching set up. Putting Mark Fanning through his pre match paces here.