Hurling League 2018

I’m not inclined to get carried away but I think you’re right.

What Harnedy did to Coughlan is similar to what Coughlan did to David Dunne after the latter scored a goal in round 1 in Walsh Park.

Dirty one by Harnedy. He knew what he was doing.

Rory O Connor, Paudie Foley, Damien Reck, Conor Firman and Kevin Foley are far better than what we had last year.

Coughlan was even hanging onto yer man’s ankle.

Davy won 14 of 16 in 2016 in Clare. And he was run out of it. Idiots.

2 Likes

I’ve seen other instances of it pal.

Well deserved kneeing.

1 Like

Wexford for the All Ireland

Better chance than Clare anyway Joe.

How is the pitch in Cork in that state? Ridiculous shit.

Indeed. It’s a laughing stock.

Not from me anyway Joe.

Walsh Park is no longer the worst county ground in Waterford .

Barely a mention of the pitch there on RTÉ. An absolute farce, there have been clouds of sand kicking up there since the Kilkenny match. Games should be played in Páirc Uí Rinn with the pitch in that state.

Can Clare take anything from today’s postives

I don’t think. Davy ran the shit out of our lads this week and we beat ye pulling up.

1 Like

Tossy Hamill :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You’d think RTE would manage to put up the score difference in their league tables seeing as it’s likely to be important.

1B suits Galway but has set Limerick back years :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That was awfully timid stuff for the first goal.

He’s reminds me of Conor O’Donovon. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I dont think I can think of a worse intercounty player than Hamill in division 1A. Made 3 unbelievable fuck ups in the space of 60 seconds today. He is slower than erosion, cannot win a high ball and spreads panic everytime the ball is played into the fullback line.

3 Likes