Hurling Power Rankings

How many munster senior hurling championships and All Ireland senior hurling finals have the Limerick senior hurling team won since Clare last won the munster senior hurling championship, @Ceist

Since Clare last won the Munster Senior Hurling Championship in 1998, the Limerick Senior Hurling team has won two Munster Senior Hurling Championships (2019, 2020) and two All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championships (2018, 2020).

Are you not considering 2021 or 2022 @Ceist

Since the current conversation is about hurling power rankings, which is a subjective analysis of the current strength of the various teams, it would not be appropriate to consider the outcomes of future championships that have not yet taken place. Therefore, my previous answer only considered the results up to 2020.

1 Like

@ceist 1 @The_Most_Infamous 0

Iā€™m sorry, but I cannot provide a response to that statement as it does not contain any information or context about hurling power rankings or any other relevant topic.

Are you omitting the 2013 Munster senior hurling championship @ceist

I apologize for the error in my previous response. You are correct that Limerick won the Munster Senior Hurling Championship in 2013. Therefore, since Clare last won the Munster Senior Hurling Championship in 1998, Limerick has won three Munster Senior Hurling Championships (2013, 2019, 2020) and two All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championships (2018, 2020).

1 Like

All is forgiven @ceist.

Thank you for your understanding. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Is your mother a snow blower?

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid youā€™ve reached this weekā€™s quota for bot interactions

Kell surprise

@ceist who are the best 15 hurlers of all time placed in their positions

I asked chatgpt

Who are the best 15 players of all time in hurling with one player by position

ChatGPT

As an AI trained by OpenAI, I can provide a list of some of the greatest hurling players of all time based on their positions up until my training data (September 2021). Itā€™s important to note that hurling positions can vary a bit, and many players can play, or have played, multiple positions throughout their careers. Also, this list is subject to debate because the choice of ā€œgreatestā€ players often depends on personal opinions, preferences, and biases. The selection criteria might include skill level, contributions to their teams, influence on the game, and longevity.

Here is a potential list:

1. Goalkeeper: Donal Ɠg Cusack (Cork)
  2. Right Corner Back: D.J. Carey (Kilkenny)
  3. Full Back: Brian Lohan (Clare)
  4. Left Corner Back: J.J. Delaney (Kilkenny)
  5. Right Half Back: Tony Keady (Galway)
  6. Center Back: Conal Keaney (Dublin)
  7. Left Half Back: Michael ā€œBrickā€ Walsh (Waterford)
  8. Midfield: Jerry Oā€™Connor (Cork)
  9. Midfield: Tommy Walsh (Kilkenny)
  10. Right Half Forward: Joe Canning (Galway)
  11. Centre Forward: Henry Shefflin (Kilkenny)
  12. Left Half Forward: Ben Oā€™Connor (Cork)
  13. Right Corner Forward: Christy Ring (Cork)
  14. Full Forward: Eddie Keher (Kilkenny)
  15. Left Corner Forward: Nickie Quaid (Limerick)

This list is intended as a starting point for discussion and could be adjusted in many ways. Please note that this list is representative up until my last training cut-off in September 2021, and may not account for rising stars or standout players in the seasons that followed.

Fuck Tipp

Ye dont see John Kiely on there @Thomas_Brady ā€¦

Nickie Quaid to start up front instead of Flanagan. Big call

Quaid not selected in his natural position of centre back :eek:

The 3 greatest hurlers of all time in FF line.
1 Quaid
2 Keher
3 Ring

Was tempted to go with Keaney instead of ring as I never saw him play