Hurling Power Rankings

Conal Keaney? A good player to fair but I wouldn’t have had him in the top 3 of all-time myself.

@ceist have you ever played 45 in Davy Clarke’s pub

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

I’ll take that as a no. I’d say you wouldn’t play for the table you bollox. Picking up handy 5s is all you’d be at

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

No @Locke power rankings after provincial finals?

1 Like

Club Power Rankings > Inter County Power Rankings

1 Like

On my to do list chief

@Locke obviously provides the definitive ranking but this is what Newstalk has in the meantime.

A right kick in the teeth for Galway.

@Locke needs to fire over a cease and desist letter to those cunts

4 Likes

Doesn’t look great that a team that have won 4x Championship matches in the last 4 years are 4th in the list - Although I know Power Rankings are based off current form, it still isn’t a great look as Tipp have gone D D L in their last 3 matches

They’ll pin that to the Dublin dressing room wall

My algorithm for how I run my Club GAA Power Rankings factors in approx 2,000 variables.

We go again!

1. Kilkenny - Fuck it, I’m still buzzin after the win v’s The Kings Tribe. What a finish, what a game. The Munsters and the @limericks are raging that it’s actually Leinster is where it’s at. Never gave up, never panicked, kept going to the end. Brilliant.
  2. Clare - The Banner should have won and were the better team. Poor shooting and the ref on JP’s shill put paid to them winning their first Munster title in 25 years. It’ll be a toss of a coin as to who wins between themselves and KK in the semi. A great game in prospect.
  3. Galway - Why oh why do they make it so hard on themselves? But they took part in probably the game of the decade so far and that gets them onto the podium. They’d be a step higher if they knew how to field a high ball. Still in it, still fighting. Just need a POA and do you know what, they could bloody win the thing out.
  4. Limerick - Haunted. A team on the decline. I’m sure the money is resting where it should be at this stage, and they’ll no doubt win the AI. But my prediction that Limerick will lose two games this year still stands.
  5. Dublin - They’ll take care of Carlow and be well warmed up for Clare and you never know. The right venue (Portlaoise) and the right night, they could cause a shock.
  6. Tipp - They should be in the top two if we’re to be realistic. But losing at home to Waterford, that is still in the mind and keeps them ahead of Carlow.
  7. Carlow - Purely on the basis that I went to college there and I don’t like Offaly.
  8. Offaly - Will be put to the sword by Tipp. They concede something like 6-32
6 Likes

bloody hell. Wexford have gone from second in the rankings to not even being included :sleepy:

Not in the last eight. I can only rate what’s in front of me!

I’ll await!

The first version for the 2023/2024 Club Season will be released exclusively to TFK Members on August 1st.

5 Likes

Beautiful

Can’t say fairer than that